Today we’re introducing the new, PantherX Open Source Bounty Program, designed to help us resolve issues faster, and with the help of outside contributors.
If you’re a Linux Guru, and either already know about GuixSD, or would like to learn something new, it’s easy to contribute:
- Watch our Bounty Program for new entries
- Pick an entry you’d like to help resolve
- Submit your solution, using any public repository
- The first contributor, that submits a working solution, can claim the bounty
- We release your work, under your name
Most of the work, relates to existing open source projects, and all relevant contributions, will be pushed upstream, benefiting the community as a whole.